Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Power of Positive Thinking by Hilary Weeks

Positive thinking is key to happiness, creativity, and success. This app promotes positivity through a unique concept called clicking.

Long story short...
Half a decade ago, I began studying the power of positive thinking, which lead me to an experiment of counting my negative and positive thoughts using a hand-held tally counter - a clicker. 
I discovered that something as simple as clicking, gave my thoughts power - enough power to change my mood, outlook and attitude. Clicking positive thoughts made me feel courageous, creative and purpose-driven.
With a desire to share what I had learned, I launched the www.billionclicks.org website in 2012.  Since then, thousands of people have successfully added more positivity to their lives through clicking.
Features of the Live Positive App
  • Click your positive thoughts 
  • Set daily, weekly, monthly click goals
  • Receive daily inspirational quotes
  • Create clicking groups with family, friends, co-workers, etc
  • Track personal daily click total
  • Track personal grand total
  • View community click goal
  • Automatically contribute personal clicks to community goal of 1 billion clicks
  • Record your experiences in the in-app journal
  • Take photos of the things that make you happy
  • Earn badges and climb clicking levels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valued comments