Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 28, 2017

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 TALES

80 Stories, 25 Countries, 5 Continents, One Heck of a Ride!


Travel is an amazing experience and I’ve spent years of my life living out of my backpack. I’ve explored well-beaten tourist trails and to far corners beyond them.  Each journey is an adventure and each adventure gives with a story to tell.  So one day I decided that yes, I would write 80 of my best Travel Stories.

After leaving me speechless, travel then turned me into a storyteller!



AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 TALES is:


TRUTHFUL: When you read a travel story, you want it to be genuine. You don’t want to read some fictional account of something that never happened written by someone who’s never been there! All my stories are completely true and related exactly as they happened. Nothing in my book has been contrived or exaggerated.

CONCISE: Each of my stories has been intentionally edited to 500 words.  The result is that the book develops a rhythm and you can enjoy each adventure without any unnecessary diction.

VIBRANT: Unlike many other travel books, Around the World in 80 Tales is packed with colour photos.  Nearly all the photos are my own or taken on my camera and have explanatory captions.

INFORMATIVE: You also want a travel story to be entertaining.  And it would be also nice if you could learn about different places too.  Around the World in 80 Tales provides exactly that, page after page!  Aside from relating my personal experiences, I’ve also included numerous relevant facts and historical information.

DIVERSE: My stories have been rearranged from the original order they were written in.  This was done to create a fascinating journey through a diverse range of travel situations and activities.  As the pages turn, you’ll be taken on adventures such as snorkelling in Malaysia to hiking in Nepal and camel riding in Morocco.  Enjoy the ride!

BOOK SUMMARY

-  An informative and friendly introduction
-  80 entertaining stories of real travel experiences
-  World map images showing story locations
-  Colour photos and captions relating to every story
-  Acknowledgements of those who contributed to the book

A FINAL WORD

I’ve found that travel is a kaleidoscope of people, places, events, history, culture, food and fun.  Through the pages of my book, I’ll bring it all to life for you.  The stories are fascinating, inspiring, amusing and amazing.  Some are even a little crazy but collectively they are an insight into the unique adventures of travelling the world on a budget.

AUTHOR BIO
Dave Tomlinson is originally from beautiful New Zealand and now lives in Brisbane, Australia.  His passion for travel, outdoor adventure and cultural understanding has seen him explore over 50 countries across 5 continents of the world.  He’s used his love of travel to create a website and write two books.  Travel Unravelled is a guide book for travelling the world on a budget and Around the World in 80 Tales is a collection of his experiences doing exactly that! 







REVIEWS

There are currently 17 reviews on Amazon Kindle rating Around the World in 80 Tales 4.4 out of 5 stars.
  

PUBLICATION

Around the World in 80 Tales was published on Amazon and Step Ahead Travel on 16 August 2016.


LINKS


Purchase:
Around the World in 80 Tales sells for $2.99 through:
Step Ahead Travel - http://bit.ly/1PwjeIk
Amazon Kindle - http://amzn.to/2czLiM0

Author Information:
Amazon -
http://amzn.to/1Wkn4ES
Step Ahead Travel -
http://www.stepaheadtravel.com/about_me

Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valued comments