Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 5, 2017

4 Years Trapped in My Mind Palace by Johan Twiss


Book Description
Diagnosed with a rare form of meningitis, a teenage boy is paralyzed from head to toe--trapped in his own mind. To cope with his imprisonment, he retreats to an imaginary world called his Mind Palace, but the lines between reality and time start to blur when he receives a new roommate--an old, outspoken, Jewish jazz musician with dementia.

A page-turning novel in the tradition of Mitch Albom's Tuesday's with Morrie, mixed with the humor and twists of Back to the Future, 4 Years Trapped in My Mind Palace is filled with witty humor and heart-warming, feel-good, experiences. It's a coming-of-age story, entwined with an end-of-age story, that will capture your imagination with a hint of nostalgia, a hint of the whimsical unknown, and a wild adventure through modern history.

Reviews

"A winning tale." -Kirkus Reviews

"I could not put it down. Recommended for all ages. Superbly entertaining." - ReadersFavorite.com

"A touching story." - IndieReader.com

"One of the most interesting and inspiring books that I've read in a long time." - Heather Monson, editor

"It is very rarely that I finish a book and want to yell and scream about how much I enjoyed it. WOW!!!!!" - John Around The Corner Reviews

Biography
Dear Brilliant Reader,
Thank you for your interest in my books. I am passionate about writing clean science fiction and fantasy stories that are not only exciting, but suitable for tweens, teens and adults alike.
Have a question? Complaint? Want to send me a gift card to the Cheesecake Factory? Simply reach out to me at my website at www.johantwiss.com/contact
And if you really want to make my day, please leave a review for my books on Amazon and Goodreads. Your reviews help new readers discover my books, for which I am very thankful.
All the best and happy reading,
Johan

Contacts and Buy
Website : Blog : Facebook : Twitter : Goodreads : Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valued comments