Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Dubious Race- The Phoenician Stones Author: Gerald J. Kubicki & Kristopher Kubicki

Ever wonder who really discovered America? Did you know they are still here? This book explores the evidence and the startling conclusions.

Colton Banyon enters the Law offices of Dewey & Beatem and finds his business partner, Bart, has gone missing He becomes mired in paperwork to keep the organization functioning. His day goes downhill from there as an old client, Professor Lisa Lange, suddenly intrudes and asks for his immediate help.
Professor Lange claims she has uncovered evidence which solves several ancient archeological mysteries and poses a few more. She has photos of ancient stones which tell an unbelievable story. She claims the Phoenicians discovered America and discloses evidence to prove it. Not only that, but she claims the Phoenicians never left and are still here.
Professor Lange needs Banyon’s help because one of the stones has been stolen from a ranch in Nevada. She needs it back as proof of her theories.
Banyon and his new team members race to the ranch to investigate, but soon find out there multiple suspects in the thief and an incredibly determined villain who will stop at nothing to own the ranch.

Biography

I was born and raised on Eastern Long Island in the Westhampton area. My youth was full of adventures since we had miles of woods surrounding my home and we were near the ocean. I didn't know until I reached college that most people didn't have celebrities living nearby. The Hamptons are loaded with them. I considered myself an athlete and excelled in baseball. My goal was to play major league baseball, but a shoulder injury ended that dream.
I attended college at Suny Plattsburgh on an academic scholarship and I am a proud member of Theta Kappa Beta fraternity. My mother told people that I was an educated bum.
I moved to New York City in 1970. My degree was useless and I worked a variety of jobs including food service, bartending and recruiting models and secretaries. That was fun, but not much money. I eventually entered the business world.
My first real job was in the Consumer Products industry. I was hired by a major manufacturer of food products. They trained me to be an executive and also to believe that anything is possible. They exposed me to the broader world. After ten years my division was sold and I moved on to the car wax business in an executive position and started to travel to other countries increasing my knowledge base. Eventually I went to work for the huge conglomerate, where I became involved with trade organizations for consumer products companies. As the age of computers blossomed I became an expert in developing business for our customers and developed many trusted contacts in business. This resulted in my development of a consulting business.
My hobbies are golf, reading, writing, traveling, all sports, cooking and even a little gambling. I am an accomplished speaker and have been certificated in Behavior Modification, facilitation, and business organization. I studied business management at Hofstra university. In addition to owning a consulting business, I also started an English language school in China.
My basis philosophies are: History will repeat itself, we are products of our environment, knowledge is always the key and everyone deserves justice. They are reflected in my books. One more thing, I also believe that there are unexplainable phenomena in the world, like spirits and curses.

He currently resides in Las Vegas.

You can find out more about this author by visiting his website.
www.GeraldjKubickibooks.Com



Name: A Dubious Race- The Phoenician Stones
Author: Gerald J. Kubicki & Kristopher Kubicki
Series: #14 – they stand alone
Published: March 20th, 2015
ISBN-13: 978-1508702634
ASIN: B00U9XDZZA


Size: The book is approximately 340 pages and has 97,559 words
Genre: Action/Adventure/Mystery/Thriller/Sci-Fi
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Dubious-Race-Phoenician-Stones-Mystery-ebook/dp/B00U9XDZZA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1426863128&sr=8-4&keywords=gerald+j+kubicki
Author website: http://www.geraldjkubickibooks.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valued comments