Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Interview and Review ‘A Few Days with My God and My Angel’ Santhosh K. Thomas



Book Description
Life is beautiful when we have a destiny, hope and faith towards the Almighty God. Each one of us would have faced critical crises, unacceptable situations, heartbreaking incidents or total failures in life. One might find it extremely difficult to overcome such hurdles. This is my humble effort to share an incident in my life where I came face to face with God, feeling the warmth of His divine love and providence. I wish my brothers and sisters could get the faith to overcome their own challenges in life through this book.

"A Few Days With My God and My Angel" is a brief, though straight from the heart, description of the fifty six days which we spent in the hospital with our nineteen months old son Steve, thus changing our very perspective of life but left our faith unshaken. Here I am trying to explain my understanding on the depth of personal relation which God maintains with each one of us. The incidents written in this book may be painful, but my intention is not to make the reader feel the pathos or to make one look back at us in pity, instead one should be able to look past the mortal pain and sufferings to understand the intricate and mysterious ways in which God cares. I only want to share the love and support I felt from my God and I want to share how my prayers strengthened my faith. The pages that follow are extracts from my life and will reveal to you how I came to know the love and care of my God...

Book Readers Review

In the book ‘A Few Days with My God and My Angel’ Santhosh K. Thomas tells of the fifty six days he and his wife Bini spent in hospital with their nineteen month old son Steve.   This is a heart warming story of the love of a father for his son.  Thomas shows how prayers and strong faith help him and his wife through the trial of their son’s illness into a triumph.  It is impossible to fathom the true feelings of these parents and Steve in their sufferings.  The message though the words of Thomas tells of his and Bini’s profound faith and devotion to the Lord through this most difficult moment of their lives.  It is an inspiration to those who Believe and enlightenment to those who may doubt.



The story is heart wrenching and heartwarming and will bring tears to even the hardest and critical person.  Highly recommended read as an insight into the power of prayers and faith.  

About Author
Santhosh K. Thomas is an IT professional from India, born in the year 1975.

He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronic and communication) and he is currently working as a project manager for a multinational company in Bangalore, India.

He is married to Bini. Santhosh spends free time playing piano or learning new musical instruments. He loves travelling.

“A Few Days With My God and My Angel” is his debut work.


Q:
Tell us about your latest work—title, genre, etc. — and why you wrote it?
A:
A Few Days With My God and My Angel. This is my debut work. I wrote this book to help the disappointed/downhearted people by giving some hope and faith to overcome their challenges. This book explains how we (myself and my wife) faced a big challenge in our life. Our only son Steve, who was born after 6 years of prayers passed away when he was just 19 month old. But he left this world teaching many lessons to the people around him. We could face everything in a very different manner. A few friends encouraged me to write down my experience so that it can encourage and help many people in this world. That reasoned for the birth of A Few Days With My God and My Angel.
Q:
What draws you to your genre(s)? Why is this type of story compelling to you?
A:
All of us are having problems in one or the other way. Giving faith, hope or a new life, is the best thing which I can do for a person.
Q:
What is your writing process like? Do you map the whole thing out or do you just let it unfold?
A:
Yes.. I do explain things clearly.
Q:
What kind of research was involved?
A:
Honestly, no research. It was just the spiritual inspiration.
Q:
How much of YOU makes it into your characters?
A:
This is my true story.
Q:
How do you balance the need to have time to write with the needs of family, society, etc.?
A:
I always give more time to my family, friends and society.
Q:
Have there been any authors in particular, that inspired your writing?
A:
nope
Q:
Is there a story you want to tell behind or about your work(s)?
A:
Yes, How strong faith and prayers can change a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into triumph and a tragedy into victory.
Q:
What other projects are you currently working on or about to start?
A:
Nil
Q:
Could you share some of your marketing strategies?  Which ones are the most effective in your opinion?
A:
Facebook

Your Name
Santhosh Thomas
Your contact info
E-mail:    santho0875@gmail.com                                                      
Book Title
A Few Days With My God and My Angel
Available at

US Stores:
iBooks:

Also available in all other Kindle, iBook and Google Play stores.
Blog/website URL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valued comments