Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Stamp Collecting Can Get Dangerous!



PRESS RELEASE

THE STAMP

A  PHILATELIC MYSTERY THRILLER !

    A single strange Nazi postage stamp – hidden for decades – surfaces in Paris, threatening to expose a shameful secret of World War Two that could rewrite history. 

    On a holiday in Europe, New York ad man Ted Oakley and his girlfriend Jennifer Swanner become innocently entangled in a web of international intrigue when they unknowingly buy a vintage object concealing the stamp.
   
    The work of a master Czechoslovakian engraver in 1940, this solitary stamp is desperately sought after by an unscrupulous Zurich rare stamp dealer, a Japanese millionaire collector, the Deputy Private Secretary to the Queen and MI5. Each have their own veiled reasons to obtain it from the unsuspecting American couple.

    In Paris, Zurich, London and Tokyo, their frantic search for this philatelic time bomb takes the reader into the rarified world of big-league stamp collecting, behind the doors of an odd London Gentlemen’s Club, into Germany’s surreal Karl May Society, into a Zurich sapphic nightclub, a bungled royal kidnapping, and revelations of little-known World War Two incidents involving key Nazi leaders,

    In plot twists shifting from past to present that seamlessly intertwines fascinating philatelic facts, three people will be murdered, with the final fate of this tiny paper rectangle taking a sudden turn that drives the story to its surprise ending.
  
    Meticulously researched by its author, Brian Hawkins, and vetted by the past President of the Royal Philatelic Society of Canada and a master engraver of the Canadian Bank Note Company, THE STAMP is a dazzling historical fiction novel, full of intrigue and adventure. It is now available on Amazon.com.
   

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348106618681 email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@
    gmail.com or you need my assistance email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valued comments