Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Death and Donuts (A Frankie and Josh Mystery Book 3) By Stan Schatt


About
Hollywood stars! Politicians! Betrayal! Murder! And a by-the-book cop just trying to do her job in the middle of it all.

To solve the murder of a movie star just weeks before the Academy Awards, Detective Frankie Ryan has to navigate through a web of Hollywood secrets and political landmines, not to mention the "old boys club" in her own police department. The presence of a new designer drug and the deaths it is tallying up threaten to hinder her investigation and leave her without a suspect—and maybe out of a job. Even with the aid of psychic reporter Josh Harrell, there is more confusion around every corner. Trusted friends will turn on her, leaving her unsure who to believe and who might be in on the murder and conspiracy.

Can Frankie discover the killer before it is too late?

About Author
Futurist, technologist, novelist, and a person curious about many things. The roll call of jobs I’ve held over the years includes but is not limited to autopsy assistant, police department administrator, salesman, sales manager, literature professor, telecommunications professor, and technology analyst, and research director. I’m a full-time writer now and live in Carlsbad, California with my wife, Jane. My plate’s pretty full right now with writing projects. I’m writing primarily mysteries at the moment when it comes to fiction and non-fiction books on careers and retirement. I have always loved technology and politics almost as much as writing.
For many years I worked as a technology analyst, covering such diverse areas as green technology, wireless networking, network security, and local area networks. I’ve written several books on these topics and still manage to keep up with the latest trends.I started Schatt Research as a way for me to publish my views on key technology trends. Because traditional market research firms charge such outrageous fees for their reports, I’ve decided to publish my studies as books online, available at Amazon for a tiny fraction of what companies I worked for sold the same type of material. Instead of paying $5000, I’m charging the general public $10.
I’m also a volunteer job facilitator for the Jewish Family Service in San Diego with the goal of finding good jobs for the unemployed.
Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valued comments